Saturday, October 1, 2011

Inconceivable Fear


I have treated you way more than kins
Have been submissive to your wishes
Have heeded to your cries
Have given you almost my everything --
My love, my self-respect.


I have forgiven you
Once, twice, thrice
A hundred times.
Never denies your disgraceful
apologies
Given you  worth more than a diamonds


But still
You mashed my pride
You slaved me to death
Crashed down what is left of me
Showed to me what grave is like
While I am still breathing.
You have buried me alive --
Countless times already.


Now, I want to let go of you
And have some self-pity of myself.
I want to erase you entirely in my life 
Even for once, even for this time only
Even for this day


But I can't.
I can't dare not to talk.
I can't pretend and shout, "I don't care!"
Even though you caused me blood of tears,
I still can't ignore you 
'Coz I love you so much
More than the worth of my life.


Note: This is an original poem by Red Phantom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Red Phantom will moderate your comment later.
Keep updated!